Canfield Trainer Directory
The Canfield Trainer Directory, is a searchable online directory to connect with trained graduates of Jack Canfield’s Train the Trainer Professional Development Program – a year-long intensive professional training program focused on how to experientially teach the principles of success and the facilitation of individual and group transformation.
Search the Directory
To search, you may select one or more of the categories below, and enter as many keywords in the search box. Then, just click the Search Button below. Keywords may include a name of a specific trainer, a certification, an accomplishment, or an industry.
Dr. Don Ray BoozExecutive CoachBooz and Associates
As an ICF certified Professional Certified Coach (PCC) who specializes in conversational intelligence, emotional intelligence, leadership skills and anger management, I work with a variety of professionals and their organizations helping them to reach their professional goals by developing a strategic action plan that produces results. My action oriented approach to goal achievement is immersed in leadership development programs, team emotional intelligence training workshops and executive coaching with a proven record of sustainable results. Bottom line: I am a behavioral change coach. Subsequently, I am not in the business of wasting my clients time nor my time with a client who does not want to change and improve their skill set.
Training & Development
Although Executive Coaching is my speciality, leadership development training and team training are all areas of expertise.
• Doctoral degree educated, as well as Executive Coach and leadership assessment certified professional
• A keen strategist with expertise in devising policies and plans for improving a national organization, including achieving financial objectives and growth
• Renowned for 20 + years for building relationships with key decision makers
• Experienced Executive Coach with expertise in increasing Emotional Intelligence (EQ-I), Neuro- Linguistic Programming (NLP), and resolving human capital resource issues
• Lead EI workshops and Leadership trainings at The University of Kansas Health System
Changing the world one skill at a time.
- Certified Success Principles